Other General Terms and Conditions
The following conditions regulate the sale of products featured on this website by our company:
Product: Bernardo Thad product that Bernardo Thad offers on the website for sale.
Below, we invite you to review the terms and conditions which regulate the purchase of Bernardo Thad products via www.bernardothad.com. These terms and conditions apply to all orders placed on the website by customers worldwide. Bernardo Thad reserves the right to update these terms and conditions from time to time. If you have any queries regarding the Terms & Conditions, please contact our Support Desk.
3. ORDERS ON THE WEBSITE
3.1. Purchase procedure
When you submit an order we will send you an e-mail confirming that the order has been received ("Order Confirmation"). At this point, the agreement to deliver the ordered product is accepted by Bernardo Thad. As a consequence, a contract, containing these terms and conditions, comes into existence and is binding between the customer and Bernardo Thad.
If you do not receive this e-mail, this could be due to a temporary communications problem in the network or an error in the e-mail address entered. In both cases, Bernardo Thad advises the customer to contact our Support desk.
3.2. Refusal of order
Whilst we will use our reasonable endeavors to process all the orders submitted to us, Bernardo Thad reserves the right not to accept your order for any reason. Bernardo Thad also reserves the right to cancel a Contract in the following situations, without the obligation to compensate the buyer for any losses other than a refund of the amount received from the buyer:
- in exceptional circumstances that the product appears to be not available or not in stock after we have sent you an order confirmation
- your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- in the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the Website information;
- we could not deliver to the address provided by you;
4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
4.1. Payment and currency
Bernardo Thad allows users to modify the destination country by changing the country flag. If the customer changes the country flag, the currency in which the prices are displayed may vary.
4.2. Value Added Tax
All prices did not include the Tax
4.3. Payment methods
Please pay by Paypal
Delivery of items purchased at our website will be carried out via the postal services and their partners around the world.
In order to avoid any delivery problems (incorrect addresses, nobody at home, etc.), you must fill the address form correctly and it is advisable to leave a contact telephone number in the corresponding field.
Once the order has been handed over to the carrier, Bernardo Thad will send customers a track and trace code, allowing them to track the order from their computer at any moment until final reception.
5.1. Delivery terms
Bernardo Thad will try everything within its capacities to deliver the order within the expected delivery terms at the delivery address. The customer bears the responsibility for the correct input of the delivery address; in case anything goes wrong with the shipment of an order, due to an error in the delivery address (that can be attributed to the customer), Bernardo Thad cannot be held responsible for the (partial) loss of the shipment. In case Bernardo Thad needs additional information regarding a delivery address, the customer may be approached by us to provide additional information. A delay in the delivery may occur in case additional information regarding the delivery address is needed.
All mentioned delivery terms (shipping days, delivery time in working days, shipment date etc.) on the website should be understood as estimated delivery terms and cannot be understood as final delivery terms or guaranteed delivery terms.
5.2. Damaged, incomplete or wrong product(s)
In case a product has been delivered to the customer in a damaged or incomplete state, the customer must inform the Bernardo Thad customer care team as soon as possible (within 24 hours after receiving the order) by e-mail or telephone. Subsequently, Bernardo Thad will properly deal with the matter at hand; the customer must always inform Bernardo Thad in the aforementioned situation(s) and wait for the instructions of the Bernardo Thad customer support team. A customer who returns a product in this situation at his own costs, without contacting and awaiting the instructions of our support team, cannot claim the costs he/she made at Bernardo Thad (nor hold Bernardo Thad responsible for the return shipment that took place without the prior consent of Bernardo Thad).
In case the customer receives a product that the customer did not order, the buyer must inform Bernardo Thad as soon as possible (within 24 hours after receiving the order). The customer must take care of the return shipment of such a product after receiving return instructions from Bernardo Thad and Bernardo Thad will bear the costs of this shipment and must subsequently take care of the shipment of the correct product to the customer.
5.3. Missing items
In case the order that has been shipped or is being shipped by Bernardo Thad to the customer is missing, went missing, or in case the customer claims that he/she did not receive the order (despite information such as the track & trace data/carrier information, indicating otherwise), the complaint procedure of the carrier will be started and the outcome of this procedure will be awaited, before any refund or re-shipment shall take place. The buyer must fully cooperate with the complaint procedure of the carrier. In case of a shipment that went missing as the result of an error by the carrier (and after the complaint procedure of the carrier has been completed), Bernardo Thad will either refund the customer or try to re-ship the ordered product.
In case a shipment has not been delivered at the delivery address (or pick-up point) of the customer after 14 days, the customer has the obligation to inform the Bernardo Thad support team by e-mail within 14 days i.e, ultimately 14 days after the shipment date).
6. EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
Any purchase made through the website www.bernardothad.com may be returned up to 14 days from receiving the order, without stating a reason
The right to return the product only applies in the case that the product and its original packaging can be returned in the same state as when received. The customer is only allowed to unpack and/or to use the ordered product as far as is needed to be able to determine whether he/she wants to keep the product.
The buyer is responsible for the return shipment of his/her order and bears all the risks related to the return shipment. Bernardo Thad advises the customers to return a product by insured shipment and in a sealed packaging. In case an insured return shipment goes missing, gets damaged or in case the reception of a returned shipment is denied (for example, in case no valid signature can be shown by the carrier), the customer then has the option to hold the carrier liable. The customer, as the sender of the return shipment, must start the complaint procedure for any issue that may occur with the return shipment. The customer must keep the (official, digital) receipt of his/her return shipment that contains the tracking information.
The shipment costs for a return shipment within the trial period and the shipment costs for a return shipment for a warranty request or repair request (for defects occurring after the customer has used the product), are borne by the customer. In case of a revocation by the customer within the trial period, Bernardo Thad will credit the customer within 14 days after receiving the return shipment (no credit applies for costs of the return shipment). Any credit due as a result of a returned product will be credited to the account that the customer used to pay the original order.
7. WARRANTY AND REPAIR
Bernardo Thad offers a warranty of two years from the date of purchase. The two-year warranty on Bernardo Thad watch guarantees the customer that the product meets the standards of usability, reliability, and durability. The warranty does not apply to:
- damages as a result of inattention or improper usages such as scratching and etc.
- failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification performed by a prior party without prior written permission by Bernardo Thad
- failure or damage caused by fire or water (all contact with water should be avoided)
- battery replacement, also during the warranty term
In case of questions regarding returns and warranty, the customer can always contact the Bernardo Thad support team via email@example.com
8. PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
Bernardo Thad will store the data entered by the customer in a file. The data will be used for the purpose of fulfilling the customer's order and will be stored as long as is necessary in order to deal with possible issues regarding the fulfillment of the order. Bernardo Thad guarantees that all personal data will be handled with care. The customer's personal data will not be shared with any third party, except for purposes of fulfilling the order or for repair purposes. Bernardo Thad is allowed to use the customers' data to advertise products to the customer.
Online Shopping Terms & Conditions
1. The prices and discounts of all goods are subject to the data currently displayed on this website.
2. All goods are in Hong Kong dollars as the checkout currency unit.
3. You are required to complete the data on the online billing form for online transactions.
4. Upon receipt of your order data, the company will make final confirmation and arrange for delivery or self-pick-up as soon as possible in accordance with the availability of the goods. 5. The Company reserves the right to change the price of the goods without notice, and all orders are subject to the sole discretion of the company and the confirmation of the order on the basis of the supply of the inventory.
6. Upon completion of the online transaction, we will send the purchase receipt by email to your email address, provided that all orders are subject to final confirmation depending on the availability of the goods concerned. 7. After confirming the order, if you notice the change of address during the delivery of the goods, the company will reserve the right to charge you additional shipping charges.
8. All orders are subject to final confirmation depending on the availability of the goods concerned. If the company is unable to provide any goods or services on your order, you will be notified by telephone or email of your request to arrange a refund on or before the delivery date requested by you. The company is required to review the adequacy of the reason for your return of the goods and to retain any right to refuse to request a return application.
9. In collecting the goods, you must check whether the goods ordered are damaged. If the goods are found to be damaged (including wrong pages or inverted prints, inverted or missing pages, excluding intentional damage), please notify the Customer service Department of the company within 14 days from the date of delivery to arrange for the replacement of the goods.
10. In addition to the refunds or returns specified in items 8th and 9 above, you shall not be liable for any direct or indirect risks, losses or damages arising out of your use of the site for transactions, and you are solely responsible for your own risks.
11. The company will make every effort to ensure that the goods are delivered to the address before the delivery date in accordance with the address provided by you, and the company reserves the right to include any refusal to request a refund if, for your reasons, the goods are not successfully dispatched beyond 60 after the delivery date.
12. The Company reserves the right of final decision in the event of any dispute arising from a refund or return. 13. The Company shall not be liable or liable for any failure to accurately provide the goods or services required by you due to force majeure (including, but not limited to, natural disasters, fires, floods, accidents, riots, wars, government policies, strikes or any circumstances beyond the control of the company).
14. You must identify the content provided on this website, including, but not limited to: text, archives, music, sound files, photographs, films, designs or advertising content, which are restricted to you online and protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property laws. You download content that is protected by intellectual property rights for private or non-commercial use only. You must keep the full content and may not reprint, reproduce, distribute or manufacture works derived from the downloaded content without the prior written consent of the site.
15. You may not use the contents of this website for illegal purposes. You are solely responsible for the process of transmitting information. This website reserves the right to prohibit any act detrimental to the company and to third parties and illegal acts, but the company, this website, and its employees and directors will not be liable or liable for any action or omission in respect of your online conduct, and you must comply with local and overseas laws and shall not engage in illegal activities, including but not limited to the following:
16. Activities that infringe on the privacy and reputation of others, such as defamation, slander, harassment, tracing and threats.
17. Manufacture and dissemination of information that is inappropriate, abusive, defamatory, infringing on others, indecent, immoral or containing illegal elements.
18. No person or company other than the contracting party for this online purchase has the right to enforce the terms relating to online shopping in accordance with Regulation No. 623 of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the Contracts (Third party Rights) Ordinance.
19. These terms and conditions will be construed and governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("Hong Kong"). You agree to use the Court of Hong Kong as a non-exclusive court.
20. The application of each part of these terms and conditions is limited to the extent permitted by the law. If any part of these terms is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, only prohibited or unenforceable parts shall be annulled in that jurisdiction, but will not invalidate the remainder of these terms or the validity, legality or enforceability of that part in other jurisdictions will not be affected.
21. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and conditions in accordance with its absolute discretion.
22. In the event of any dispute, the company reserves the right of final decision.